In the frame of the multi-county project " Strengthening access to protection, participation and services for women refugees and host communities”, funded by the European Union through the EU Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crisis, the EU MADAD Fund, EuroMed Feminist Initiative in partnership with its partners in Jordan, Business Development Center and Tamkeen Fields for Aid, are inviting the local organizations to present project ideas to support women's access and participation in the labor market and to enhance the supportive services for women in Jordan for the year 2020.
Overall objective: The overall objective of this call for proposals is to build the capacities of local organizations in order for them to sustainably address issues related to women’s employment and other needed support services.
The expected results of the projects:
- Coordination and community dialogue is improved among individuals, CBOs, and other local authorities
- Women and girls in the local communities are empowered
- Awareness-raising of Syrian women refugees on their rights
- Community-level dialogue and reconciliation is promoted
- The tension between the host community and Syrian refugees is reduced.
Community-level coping mechanisms that contribute to peace-building is supported
- Support mechanisms to enable employability of women in Jordan is enhanced
Size of funding:
Any fund requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Minimum amount: EUR 5,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 10,000
For full information and formats, click here.
Applicants must send the electronic format of the concept note, detailed budget and action plan in separate files no later than (22 February 2020) to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 22 February 2020