EuroMed Feminist Initiative (EFI) is a policy network that provides expertise in the field of gender equality, democracy building and citizenship, and advocates for political solutions to all conflicts, and peoples´ rights to self-determination. EFI Headquarters are in Paris, with offices in Amman and Beirut. You can visit our website to know more about our work: www.efi-ife.org
From 2021, EFI in partnership with consortium members Business Development Centre (BDC), and Tamkeen for Legal Aid and Human Rights are implementing in Jordan the second phase of Madad for Women program titled “Towards stronger economic participation of women in Jordan” funded by the European Union (EU) Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crises, the “EU Madad Fund”. The overall objective of the second phase is to contribute to gender sensitive national and local policy frameworks that are more conducive to women's economic participation. The project is implemented in East Amman, Ain AlBasha, Irbid, Ramtha, Jerash, Ajloun, Zarqa, Azraq and Karak.
Euromed Feminist Initiative is looking for a qualified Communication and Visibility Officer based in Amman.
The Overall Responsibility as a Communication and Visibility Officer is:
- To further develop, implement and monitor the communication and visibility strategy of the MADAD project, coordinate with consortium partners and liaise with counterparts particularly with the European Union.
- To contribute to promoting EFI’s goals and vision, particularly through MADAD’s objectives.
- To manage the implementation and follow up of annual media and awareness raising campaigns implemented within the scope of the project.
- To develop the promotional materials of the project, and ensure the dissemination of information on EFI’s website and social media channels in close cooperation with the Digital Communication Coordinator.
- To follow with the consortium members and partner Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Community Based Organizations (CBOs) all visibility actions linked to the project.
- To produces a quarterly EFI newsletter together with the Advocacy and Communication Manager.
How to apply:
Email your brief cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 23rd July 2022. Please also indicate “Communication and Visibility Officer Jordan” as your email subject.
For more details about the position, kindly find the ToR attached.