The Overall Responsibility is to manage the implementation of the action, i.e.:
- To coordinate and follow up with consortium members and partner Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)
- To take overall responsibility for the planning, management, execution and appropriate development of EFI’s work within the project
- To ensure proper Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), the project administration and archiving, the preparation of the reports for the donor, in coordination with EFI head office.
- To represent EFI in the project’s activities, liaise with project’s consortium members and partners, national and international stakeholders and to coordinate with EFI HQ in Paris and the other offices
- To promote EFI’s goals and vision, particularly through the project objectives.
- University degree in gender studies, social sciences or development studies. Relevant courses related to gender studies, conflict management, advocacy, women’s economic empowerment, project cycle management are assets. Master degree is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Arabic is essential. French language is a plus.
- Excellent Microsoft Office application.
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience in project management (design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation) with the development field including with regards to women’s rights and peacebuilding.
How to apply?
Email your brief cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 September 2022.
Please indicate ‘Project Manager LEBANON´ as your email subject.
For more information, kindly check the below document